The top eight applicants to be Gulf’s next head football coach are being interviewed today (Jan. 8). The committee conducting the interviews includes Gulf’s principal, an assistant principal, our athletic director and the previous athletic director, a former coach, alumni, a school board member, and players from this year’s team. The eight candidates being interviewed are Bruno Buonsanto, Peter DiNovo, Michael Lube, Craig Moore, Ken Davis, Chris Sands, Joe Skladany, and Jason Messamore. We took a few pictures in the administrative conference room before the interviews began.
Football coach applicants to be interviewed
Follow @gulfhighschool on Twitter
- Senior grades due 8 a.m.
- Video shown at Senior Breakfast
- IB Pinning Ceremony
- Last day for seniors
- GHS Morning News 5/17, 5/20, 5/21
- Mr. Robinson to retire after 33½ years at Gulf
- Picture – Senior Awards Night
- Pictures from our prom
- Athletic Department Golf Scramble
- Pictures – IB Banquet
- School board town hall meetings
- Kathy Trapp, career specialist, to retire
- Update: NJROTC awards program
- Softball news
- GHS wins Battle of the Belts competition
- Senior Picnic news!
- Mr. Rutherford – family facts
- NJROTC color guard at CARES Elfers Center
- Web article: New coach leads Gulf High football
- Body Systems Lab in Costa
- Gulf High School is now on facebook!
- Letter to parents about graduation
- Video – Gulf NJROTC at the old Elfers school
- Spring band concert – pictures and video
- Jazz band at the Spartan Manor
- Picture – former Gulf principal Cheryl Renneckar