WREC’s 2024 scholarship applications are currently available through WREC’s website (https://wrec.net/educational-foundation/). The deadline for scholarship applications to be received is March 22, 2024.
Successful Candidates Must:
- Be a high school senior and maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Be a bona fide resident within the service area of Withlacoochee River Electric Cooperative, Inc., for at least one year prior to December 31.
- Be the dependent of a Withlacoochee River Electric Cooperative, Inc., member.
- Plan to attend an in-state college, university or technical school full time (minimum of 12 credit hours per semester). Schools must be accredited by one of the six regional accrediting institutions, such as SACS, recognized by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation. If the institution is a technical school it should be accredited by the Council on Occupational Education or its equivalent.
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA each semester (or higher if mandated by the institution) to maintain eligibility.
For more information see MS. Diaz in the CRC.