After considering the unprecedented situation that we have been in since last spring because of COVID-19, reviewing guidance from the state and our local health agency, and accounting for the well-being and safety of all, Gulf High School is pleased to announce the following senior activities:
- Senior Breakfast Picnic and Senior Field Day – June 1st, 8:30 a.m., GHS Football Stadium
- Senior Academic Awards Night – May 24th, 6:00 p.m., GHS Activity Center
- Senior Athletic Awards Night – May 25th, 6:00 p.m., GHS Activity Center
- Graduation Practice – June 1st, 9:30 a.m., GHS Football Stadium
- Graduation Ceremony – June 2nd, 9:00 a.m., GHS Football Stadium
Most other school-sponsored events and programs will continue to be hosted virtually. In-person senior activities, sporting events, performances, Naval JROTC events, and our Class of 2021 Graduation Ceremony will follow district, CDC, and public health guidelines in effect at the time they take place.
In addition, the Pasco County PTA has organized a Class of 2021 Car Parade scheduled for May 12th at SunWest Park in Hudson. Arrival begins at 6:00 p.m. and the parade starts at 7:00 p.m. This is the only outside event sanctioned by the school.
Specific details for all listed events will be released as the date of the event nears.
Our staff appreciates your understanding and cooperation regarding this information. We all look forward to these approved celebrations for the Gulf High School Class of 2021!