THOSE WHO RECEIVED AN APPOINTMENT EMAIL
All those who signed up to request the loan of a computer for distance learning were sent an appointment confirmation by email to the TWO email addresses you provided in the application. Follow these instructions:
- Please arrive within the time span listed.
- Have identification with you.
- Come to the front of Gulf High School along School Road headed west from Madison Street.
- Do not park. We will line cars up along the bus loop.
- You will be greeted and guided where to wait.
- Remain in your car.
- No one may enter the building.
- If you are a walker, please approach a greeter to be told where to stand.
- Observe CDC guidelines and remain at a social distance from others.
WHAT DO I DO IF I DIDN’T GET AN APPOINTMENT EMAIL?
If you didn’t get an appointment email, that means that you did not submit a completed online application prior to 4pm Sunday.
CLICK HERE for a Waiting List Form so you can let us know your computer needs. Depending upon what we have available, we will send appointments for pick up later in the week.
We’ve missed our students and can’t wait to get back to learning together – but online!
-Your Gulf High School Administrative and Media Teams