Event Security Summary
1. Bag procedure
2. Prohibited/Allowed items
3. Patron Code of Conduct
4. General Security Protocols
- Only clear plastic, clear vinyl, or Ziploc bags are permitted. Backpacks, fanny packs, purses, and duffle bags are prohibited. An exception will be made for medically necessary items and diaper bags. These bags will be subject to search prior to entry, unless the item meets the clear bag guidelines. Clear bags with items of concern may be searched. There will be separate lines for patrons with and without bags. Bag search areas will be located so as not to impede crowd movement into venues. Bag rules will be posted in multiple locations at each school, and on school websites and social media.
- Lists of prohibited and allowed items will be posted in multiple locations at each school, and on school websites and social media.
- Students are expected to abide by the Pasco County Schools Student Code of Conduct. Adult fans are expected to abide by rules for civility, and are prohibited from unruly, disruptive, or illegal behavior listed on the Patron Code of Conduct signs that will be posted in multiple locations at each school, and on school websites and social media.
- No re-entry into games if a patron leaves, and no entry or ticket sales after the beginning of the 4th quarter (football and basketball). Parking lots will be cleared immediately after games, and no loitering or after parties will be allowed.